Tuesday, July 25, 2006

That's my girls....

Conversation this afternoon:

Richard: "Kyra, why are you folding clothes?"

Kyra: "Because mommy needs a break!"

Thatta girl! I smiled. She's so darn thoughtful. And she didn't ask for money for doing it either! LOL! She took the entire basket into her room and folded it on her bed so that Maeve wouldn't bother her. I did give her a dollar tonight and we had an entire lesson on coins and counting change. She'll learn it in Kindy anyway, so why not get a head start?

Oh and Maeve is giving those "mouthful" kisses.....you know the ones where babies kiss with their mouths wide open and slober the heck out of you. I LOVE IT!

Tonight in the bathtub, Maeve was opening her mouth to get the trickle of water that was coming out of the faucet. Ewwwwww! I have to admit that it was sooooo cute though! ;)

I love my girlies!

No comments: