Friday, July 14, 2006

Where are we going? To the beach!

Now I'm sure you'll have Dora's annoying voice stuck in your head! LOL!

We are leaving in the morning after Richard gets off of work and heading to Corpus Christi for a long weekend! We'll be back on Monday. We are staying with my dear friend Krishna and her family. The kids can't wait to take a road trip! Even Maeve keeps jumping up and down and saying, "Bye bye? Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" ;)

I don't think Kyra's ever been to the beach either. She's already asking where the sharks are! LOL! I told her that I hope we don't see any! I'm taking my camera with me and want to take lots of pics.

See ya'll next week!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for that. If you hadn't mentioned Dora, I might have gotten off scott-free.

Kim said...

Chelle, "have gun"? LMAO!