Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thursday Thirteen.....

13 random thoughts.....

1.) Found this little gem yesterday after I watched the local news and they had a story on it. Great. Just one more thing to worry about.

2.) To the ticket happy cop that's stopping people every flippin day by our house: Get over yourself! Surely you can patrol a different area! You've been doing this for 3 months and people now know that the speed limit is 40 mph!

3.) HEB is NOT on my good side right now. With the opening of the new Walmart looming, they decided to do a complete overhaul on the store. They added an aisle full of seasonal stuff, thus making all of the other aisles smaller. I feel claustrophobic in there now. They have rearranged everything and now I cannot find anything! It took me 30 minutes to hunt down the bar soap the other day. Ugh. I hate change. They should have left good enough alone.

4.) My elbow hurts. I don't know what I did to it.

5.) We went to Walmart today and bought some school supplies. Is this REALLY happening in like a month? :(

6.) Anybody watching this? Patrice Pike from Austin is on there. She ROCKS! I have to laugh at some of them though. They are making idiots out of themselves.

7.) This is another one of my guilty pleasures. I caught two episodes last night. Good trainwreck tv at its best! LOL!

8.) The Husband has called me twice in one hour while at work. Dude, are you bored? Cause I'm NOT! ;) I've got plenty of things to do now that the kids are in bed.

9.) I seriously do not know how people with more than two kids do it. Mine are wearing me out.....especially that little Maeve. She covers A LOT of territory during the day. Kyra calls her a tornado! LOL!

10.) Is NEXT weekend here yet? (I'll be childless!)

11.) Richard had a migraine on Tuesday and I think my dad seriously thought he was dying. He was like, "I went to church and prayed for him." WTF? Oh and then my dad says, "He needs to get up and eat something to settle his stomach since he threw up." Um, it's NOT a stomach bug, it's a MIGRAINE! Ugh.

12.) I'd pay good money for a person to come to my house and give me a pedicure right about now. I hate messing with my feet. :(

13.) Two more days till we head down to Corpus for some sun and fun with some wonderful friends! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Chelle, #6 is Rockstar Supernova on CBS.

Jen said...

Is that hurting elbow on the same arm as back when your hand was hurting and you didn't know why? Maybe it's related?

Kim said...

Jen, maybe it was related. Who knows. It feels better today. ;)