Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Choreography overload.....

Ok, my brain officially hurts. I can't wait to launch Step on Saturday. Let's get this over with! I know this stuff so well! I want to put it into action!

As for Flow, that's another story. I really have neglected this release. I'm not launching Flow this weekend, but I do have to know it by next Wednesday when I have to teach it to my class for the first time. Ugh.

Was it such a good idea to do multiple programs? Well, I might not think so now, but I bet once a few more releases go by, it'll be a piece of cake! Right now though, I'm really stressed out! :(

I bet a lot of people are feeling my pain....especially poor Sheri. Poor girl. She didn't know what she was getting herself into when I talked her into signing up to teach RPM! I'm going to take her class on Saturday and offer moral support. The good thing about teaching new stuff is that the members have no idea what the choreography consists of, so if you mess up, they'll never know! It takes a few classes to work out the kinks. Then all is well with the world again! :)

Oh, and I'm sending the kiddos with my sister this weekend. There's so much going on around here, that I just want to focus on gym stuff. Plus I'll need as much rest as possible!

2 comments:

Jen said...

They should start staggering those releases. One every other month or so. Instead of a release for each type of class every month. Like if they're doing Flow, skip a month and then release Step or something.

Kim said...

Jen, we've tried that route before. Scattering releases just adds to the confusion. The only remedy is not to get certified in/teaching so many programs. Two is my limit. I'd be looney with more than that!