Thursday, August 17, 2006

Our visitor....

This is Calli. She's my sister and my brother-in-law's Yorkie. Lisa got her in May of 2001, just before Kyra was born, so she and Kyra are the same age! We are thrilled that we are getting to keep her for a week. She's like a 2nd dog to us. This morning, I brushed her and did her hair! LOL!

She and Mia get along pretty well for the most part. They leave each other alone....except when it comes to food. Mia tries to slyly steal the food that we put down for Calli. I caught Calli trying to steal Mia's food yesterday though, so I guess it works both ways! Mia is soooo much lazier and laid back than Calli is. Calli is fiesty and very active. She was sick in June and has lost quite a bit of weight. So we are making sure that she eats. This has not been a problem so far. Miss Maeve likes to share her food with her! LOL!

In her spare time, Calli likes to show Raider (her "little" brother....a chocolate Lab) who's boss.

Calli has also done some modeling.
http://www.doddstudio.com/doddstudio.html
Click on "Portraiture" and then click on "Furry Friends".

Calli has also been known to hang out at the lake. Don't worry, she has her own lifejacket!

So she's had an interesting life so far. We are happy that she's here!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Well my sister always does it and since Calli's here, I might as well. I've never done it before, but I think I did a pretty good job. She must be used to it because she held so still! I guess she likes to be pampered! ;)