Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm alive....

I'm here. I made it through the weekend. Richard and I had a lovely dinner on Friday night ALONE. Then on Saturday, I took a RPM class and launched Step at one of the gyms. On Saturday night, we went to a party for all of the instructors that launched. That was fun too. On Sunday, I team taught with another instructor and Richard met my sister in Bastrop to get the kiddos. They did fine. They had a great weekend. They got to see a new cousin of theirs. Yesterday (Monday), I took it easy and Richard went fishing. Today, I subbed another Step class. So, I've been busy. I'm ready for a break. I'll get it this weekend. Richard has to work and we aren't doing much. I'll probably take some classes at the gyms in order to keep up with all of my choreography. I need to teach more than once a week! ;)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Me, too. I taught Monday, got a call about the class being so huge (32 people) that we're going to have to start teaching it in the basketball gym, broke down and asked for more time slots to teach, got asked to sub Thursday night, got called back later and asked to sub yesterday morning. I'm teaching every day this week.

Then I got a call to clean a house later this month after the former resident moves out.

Then I got a call to puppy-sit Kevin's coworker's pug puppy from Thurs-Sunday while she's at a wedding.

What was I going to do with the rest of my time...? oh, yeah- stuff I keep putting off...

Kim said...

Lordy Jen! Sounds like you're busy! That's good!

I'm not that busy this week and I still keep putting stuff off. I guess I'm just trying to rest and regroup from the weekend!