Sunday, August 13, 2006

Now this is interesting.....

I totally believe this.

After I had Kyra, I was a mess. I cried, she cried and I think after a while, Richard suffered the brunt of it. He was so stressed out. But with time, things got better and the worries subsided. All was well with the world again.

Maeve was a totally different story. She was the angel baby. She was so quiet and since I was nursing, I spent so much time with her. We'd sit on the recliner in the evenings and "cluster feed" till 10 or 11 at night. I remember Richard saying, "She doesn't even know I'm her daddy. I barely get to hold her because all she wants is a boob!" So, I think he was feeling a little left out. A few weeks later, I'd pump and then leave the house and let him give her a bottle. I wanted him to feel important too!

Of course now both girls WILL NOT leave him alone. He went fishing this morning and Kyra was counting the minutes till he got home. Maeve is constantly following him around the house and heaven forbid he walk out the door without her! They are all about DADDY! :)

No comments: