Thursday, August 24, 2006

When all else fails, complain.....

Guess what my hubby did? He bought me a brand spankin new 19" (shut up, I know it's small) LCD flat screen monitor! I'm looking at it as I type. Boy it's nice. I got tired of HUGE piece of crap one that I had. It started "blinking" at me at random moments within the past month or so. I got tired of it and complained to Richard. But I never said that I wanted a monitor like this one!

By the way, Mr. Hot UPS Man delivered it today. Mia was barking uncontrollably and he left it at the side door. That sweetie. I wish I could have caught a glimpse of him, but he was gone by the time I looked out the window. :(

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah, but then I would be known as that "crazy lady" and he probably wouldn't leave packages at my side door anymore.

I actually like that about him! LOL!

Jen said...

Wow! What a nice hubby!

I, too, want to see that UPS man.