Sunday, December 11, 2005

50 random thoughts....

1.) I hope I make it to 50. LOL!
2.) Jen, I did see Top Gun.....too many times.
3.) I probably have most of the lines in the movie memorized.
4.) I've heard that there are a lot of scenes in the movie that break continuity, so it doesn't "flow" really well.
5.) I never noticed till I came across a website about it.
6.) Here's one: http://www.moviemistakes.com/film1312
7.) Another movie that I've seen waaaay too many times is Dirty Dancing.
8.) "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." LMAO!
9.) I don't understand the appeal of Tom Cruise or Patrick Swayze.
10.) But they were good movies at the time.
11.) I can't remember the last movie I saw at the theater.
12.) I bet it was before Kyra was born.
13.) I need to get out more often! LOL!
14.) I ate a bunch of junk today.
15.) Now I'm feeling guilty about it.
16.) I must work out in the morning!
17.) Maeve is finally asleep.
18.) The kid is going through a MAJOR spell of separation anxiety right now.
19.) She must be able to see us at all times.
20.) While it's perfectly normal at this age, it's also perfectly annoying.
21.) Kyra has 3, no make that 4, imaginary friends.
22.) I know that two of their names are Jackie and Nina.
23.) She won't tell me the other 2.
24.) My dad was in awe this weekend because he said that, "talking to Kyra is like talking to an adult."
25.) Well, DUH! She's my smartypants.
26.) Whenever Kyra wants something, she comes up to me and says, "You're the best mommy ever!"
27.) I always say, "What do you want now?" LOL!
28.) I'm not done Christmas shopping.
29.) The game plan is to finish on Tuesday while Kyra is at school.
30.) Kyra has asked for a Dancing Dora Doll, but I don't want to buy her one. She got one last Christmas and never plays with the damn thing.
31.) If I hear her mention it after Christmas, then we're just taking the money that Papoo gives her and we'll buy the damn thing.
32.) Don't get me wrong though....she'll have PLENTY of gifts under the tree.
33.) Maeve doesn't care about the gifts so much....just give her the wrapping paper! LOL!
34.) We left Mia by herself this weekend while we were gone.
35.) She did fine.
36.) The dog never eats or drinks while we're gone though and that worries me.
37.) She was happy to see us today.
38.) We didn't dare tell my dad that we left her here by herself.
39.) He would have had a fit.
40.) Richard wants to get another dog by February.
41.) I think he's crazy.
42.) Maeve is *this close* to crawling and pulling herself up to at least kneel against something.
43.) That + new puppy = crazy me
44.) I thought about my Granny a lot yesterday at the wedding.
45.) Her sister came up to me and talked about how much she misses her.
46.) We both agreed that we miss all of the letters, cards, and phone calls.
47.) *sigh*
48.) I need to start a new tradition with the girls and bake Christmas cookies.
49.) Thinking about Granny doing that totally got me motivated.
50.) Now if I could just do it. :)

No comments: