Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Everybody gotta get away sometime....

Today was one of those days that you wish you could savor forever.

I dropped Kyra off at school at 9 this morning and Maeve stayed with Richard. I headed for New Braunfels to see a friend of mine that I hadn't seen in over a year. I got to her house around 10 and we chatted for a while. We went to lunch at the lovely Huisache restaurant in New Braunfels. After that, we headed down to Gruene to do some shopping at all of the cool shops. What a beautiful place! I've been there lots of times, but there was something really neat about the atmosphere today. The weather was perfect and all of the Christmas decorations were beautiful. After that, we drove through Landa Park and headed back to her house. I left there a little after 4! WOW! An entire day full of ADULT conversation! I definitely needed it and I can't wait to do it again. Next time, I'll probably be done breastfeeding, so I'll definitely order that glass of wine. ;)

Richard took care of Maeve all day and picked Kyra up from school. Good daddy. :)

No comments: