Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bling, bling.....

Richard took me to the mall today. Well that was a big mistake. I thought we'd never get to the place and then once we were there, I thought we'd never make it out of there. It was a zoo!

We dropped the kids off at Mona's and went in search for a ring for me. Maeve's birthstone is a diamond and Kyra's is a pearl, so I'm looking for a very cute ring that combines the two. No such luck. I hate the gaudy pearl rings with the itty bitty diamonds on the side. So, I came up with the idea that I want to find a band that combines the two (alternating little diamonds and little pearls). I'm beginning to think that no such thing exists and that if I want something like that, we'll have to go the custom route. Ugh. We didn't buy a thing at the mall and I was so upset and frustrated when we left there. All was better when we went and ate at Serranos! LOL!

I did just come across my dream ring though. This is it:
http://www.topazery.com/pics_database/pics.php?item=rg1441
How beautiful is this? Think I could win the lottery? ;)

No comments: