Thursday, December 22, 2005

My ultimate Body Flow mix....

Jen, I thought you'd enjoy this.

If I had to choose my "perfect" class, this would be it.

Track 1 (Tai Chi warmup)- Center of the Sun by Conjure One (Body Flow 22)
Track 2 (Sun Salutations)- Dice by Finley Quaye & William Orbit (Body Flow 27)
Track 3 (Strength....Warrior Poses)- Love's Devine by Seal (Body Flow 25)
Track 4 (Balance)- Miserere by Paul Schwartz and The Joyful Company of Singers (Body Flow 24....but originally in Body Flow 16)
Track 5 (Hip Openers)- Gabriel by Lamb (Body Flow 18)
Track 6 (Pilates...Abs)- My Culture by Giant Leap featuring Robbie Williams (Body Flow 19)
Track 7 (Pilates...Back)- Last Thing On My Mind byRonan Keating & LeAnn Rimes (Body Flow 30)
Track 8 (Twists)- Who Wants To Live Forever by Dune (Body Flow 23)
Track 9 (Forward Bends/Hamstrings)- Think Twice by Groove Armada with Neneh Cherry (Body Flow 21)
Tracks 10 and 11 (Relaxation/Meditation)- The Velocity Of Love by Suzanne Ciani and Reprise: Spiritual by B-Tribe (Body Flow 18)

No comments: