Saturday, December 17, 2005

I hate the phone....

I'm sitting here waiting for the SOBs at Lillian Vernon to get to my call. I tried calling yesterday, but finally gave up after having to wait forever. I called initially and they said that my wait was 12 minutes. Fine. After 10 minutes went by, they said that my wait time was 10 minutes. Then another 10 minutes go by and they said that my wait time was 8 minutes. Good Lord! By the time they'd answer, it would have been midnight! I told Richard that they must have 1 person answering the phones. He said that they are just busy because of the holidays. It's just freakin ridiculous to sit on the phone this long. It reminds me of that episode of Friends where Phoebe waits till the next day! LOL!

I'm calling because I ordered something for my sister and it was never shipped. Things were shipped in separate packages, so I thought it would come. It never did. Then they charged my credit card for it. That REALLY ticked me off. So here I wait. This classical elevator crap is making me want to bang my head against a wall.

I told Richard that I'm going to take a shower and then coming back to my phone. It's on speaker. I bet they still haven't answered my call after another 15 minutes. Ugh.

Stupid, stupid holidays! ;)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Potpourri Gifts shipped my 2 orders. The one that shipped Nov 29th still isn't here and they won't answer my emails about it. This is the first year I've had any difficulty at all shopping online.

Lynda said...

There was a company I ordered from in Illinois. I ordered a gift for my mom in January. She didn't get it until March. When I called to harrass them about it, they said they needed to collect enough orders.

I was so mad, because I finally ordered something for her to get before her birthday, and it took months! Needless to say, I didn't order from them again.