Thursday, December 15, 2005

My Christmas angel.....



Kyra's Christmas program at school was today. I knew that I'd be going solo with Maeve in tow, so I was hoping for the best. Maeve and I grabbed a seat off to the side and surprisingly, she was entertained, so I grabbed the camcorder to video the entire thing. I had to stop a few times because she was grabbing the lense cap, but I got the important stuff. I also got some cute pics. I just had to post one. Everyone in Kyra's class got to choose what they wanted to be for the program. Kyra chose an angel. She did so good! She stood up there and sang and did the hand motions to the songs. I was so proud. I was such a sap as well and my eyes filled with tears. I kept thinking to myself, "That's my baby up there!" Where did the time go? Oh and notice the spaghetti sauce sleeves that she has! LOL! Guess what they had for lunch? ;) After the program, we got to go to the reception hall for all kinds of goodies and everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to Baby Jesus. It was so sweet. Then we went back to her classroom to grab the motherload of goodies. Good thing her teacher put everything in a bag for me. I had Maeve with me, so I had my hands full already! I can't wait to show Richard the video when he wakes up this afternoon!

2 comments:

Jen said...

AWWWW! Tell her hi for me! And that she did a great job!

Lynda said...

It sounds like it was fun.