Sunday, December 04, 2005

Warm and fuzzy....

We had such a great weekend.

On Saturday morning, I ran/walked on my treadmill. I haven't done that in a while. I've been busy teaching and taking other classes that I almost forgot my treadmill was out in Richard's room outside. Then Melissa called and we took Kyra and Jake to Budafest in the afternoon. They rode rides at the carnival, climbed on a firetruck, saw Santa, ate chocolate treats, and played on the playground. They had a blast!

On Sunday morning, the kiddos were up early, so Richard, Kyra, and I watched "Polar Express". Richard borrowed the DVD from a friend of his. Richard and Kyra went to see it on Tuesday at the IMAX theater, so Kyra knew everything about the movie and ruined a lot of parts for me. Grrrr! Richard is such a softy and cried at the end. He said that he wanted to cry at the theater but didn't for fear of being made fun of! Shhhh don't tell him that I blogged about that! LOL!

Kyra and I went to church and I wrapped a few gifts in the afternoon. I took a long shower and gave myself a pedicure this evening. It was nice.

I need more weekends like this one.

No comments: