Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I've been tagged.....

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

Shelli
Mel
Lynda's Great Journey
The Houston Chronicles
Kim's Blog

Questions!
What were you doing 10 years ago? I was probably very grateful to have my 1st semester of college out of the way. Other than that, I don't remember much.

What were you doing a year ago? Still teaching 2 classes a week, working for a photographer, getting ready for Miss Maeve to arrive. My tummy was growing by leaps and bounds. On December 15th of last year, we found out that we were having a girl. That was very exciting!

5 snacks you enjoy? Cream cheese on crackers, popcorn, yogurt, peanuts, and the occassional chips and salsa

5 songs you know all the lyrics to: This is sad. The only ones that are popping into my head are the theme songs to children's shows. I know the ones from Dora, Dragontales, Cyberchase, Maya and Miguel, and Spongebob. *sigh*

5 things you would do if you were a millionare: Buy Richard the mother of all bass boats, pay off all debt, set aside a HUGE amount of $$$ for the kids for college, buy a house on the lake, and take a trip around the world.

5 bad habits: I sometimes drive with my knee (bad, bad habit), I snack in front of Kyra (Richard is also guilty of this....we are trying to get her to eat better), I've cussed in front of Kyra (again, Richard also guilty), I tend to clean up after two people (guess who?) that need to learn how to clean up after themselves, I wash things that are lying on the floor....clean or not (in fact, I'm obsessive about this)

5 things I like doing: Blogging :), exercising, eating out ALONE with Richard (did this yesterday as a matter of fact), giving the kiddos their baths and putting them to bed, sleeping

5 things you would never wear, get new or buy new again: I would never buy a movie. We now have a DVD burner. *gasp* I'd never wear anything from the 80's again unless I was dressing up for Halloween. I'd never buy a brand new computer with everything "top of the line" because Richard can build computers himself and save us $$$. I'll never buy a new car again unless I win the lottery. I would never buy any article of clothing that cost more than $100. I can't believe that I used to do that!

Tag 5 people:

Alien
Melissa
Denise
Mary
Krishna (because she needs to update her effin blog!)

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I do the washing things on the floor thing also. It just seems gross to put things away after they have been on the floor. I thought maybe I was a little neurotic. lol.

Even though I don't have kids, I like to go out with my husband without having animals mooch from us. My cats are worse than the dog!