Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Mr. Sandman......

I'm exhausted tonight. Richard put Kyra to bed at 8:00 (we've been trying to get her to go to bed earlier) and now I'm sitting here waiting for Maeve to fall asleep. Then I'm heading to bed myself. I bet my little Mia is already there waiting for me. I went on a wrapping rampage last night and wrapped a ton of gifts. I finished up at Walmart today, but have no desire whatsoever to wrap a single gift tonight. I like to "space" my wrappings so that I don't get burned out. I did put a few things in gift bags today, so I did accomplish something. What's funny is that Kyra woke up this morning and said, "Hey, there are more presents under the tree." LOL! That kid notices everything.....especially everything under a Christmas tree!

My house is a wreck, but I don't care. Sleep is more important. I'll clean up in the morning.

G'night! Zzzzzzzzzzzz.......

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love Kyra! She reminds me of me sometimes! One of my favorite things was waking up and noticing the pile of presents under the tree had "grown" overnight. Thanks for reminding me.