Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Billboard babble.....

So I'm sitting here watching the Billboard Music Awards and here are a few of my opinions:

1.) Will Mariah Carey ever wear an outfit that fits her? Good Lord. She gets bigger and her clothes get smaller. Ugh. I will never understand why my dear husband is so obsessed with her.

2.) I DO NOT understand the "talent" that is Ashlee Simpson. She sounds horrible. She looks like she has no idea what she's doing.

3.) Kevin Federline...aka K-Fed, is supposed to perform tonight. Lovely. Like that guy needs a bigger head. I hope everyone boos at him.

4.) Toby Keith looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Either he was drunk or stoned or he was having a bit of trouble with his earpiece. I don't like him anyway.

5.) I love how they throw in all of the Victoria's Secret commercials. And I say this sarcastically. Like I want to be reminded of what I don't and will never look like.

6.) LOL! R. Kelly is "playing" a guitar. WTF? At least he's not still "trapped in the closet".

7.) What was up with Gwen Stefani's outfit tonight? Girl used to dress so classy. Now she's just always in a bunch of rags just like the rest of them.

8.) I'm sure they'll be more to come. We've got another hour to go!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Heeheehee!

Mariah needs to lose a few. She looked good 14 years ago when she was new. She's really let herself go. I don't like the curvy Mariah. She looks like she ate the Pilsbury Doughboy. Pudge, pudge, pudge.

I am still waiting for the Ashlee Simpson craze to die out.

K-Fed looks like he crawled out of some stripper's vagina.

Toby Keith needs to shave. And he should lose a few, too. He and Mariah can be on the next "Celebrity Fit Club" together.

Gwen is on her way to becoming Mariah.