Sunday, June 25, 2006

More Kyra funnies....

Lately, I really can't get enough of this kid's philosophical outbursts. They are hilarious!

Today we were on the way to the gym. If you are in or around the Austin area, you know that there are bums on every street corner holding signs and wanting money. Sometimes they write things to make you feel sorry for them and sometimes they are blatantly honest (need booze, smokes, etc.) Anyway, we get to the light and this guy is waving at everyone that's driving by.

Kyra: "What is he doing?"

Me: "He's waving, Kyra."

Kyra: "Why is he waving?"

Me: "Because he wants people to give him money."


Kyra: "Well he must have bought something that was really expensive and ran out of money. I guess that's why he doesn't have any money now and needs to wave."

OMG! LMAO! I guess Kyra has heard my "expensive" talk one too many times! *blush*

Here's another one for you. Richard, Kyra, and I were all sitting here in the room where we have the computers. I started this conversation.

Me: "Kyra, aren't you glad that you have two great parents that love you very much?"

Kyra: "Yeah, so I don't have to live out on the road."

Geez, this kid kills me!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Tell her if she ever has to live out on the road she should come see me, instead. ;)