Friday, June 09, 2006

Oh happy day!




The girls and I went swimming with Dean (their Godfather) and Jake (his little boy) today. They all had a blast. Maeve was a little timid at first, but she soon warmed up to the water. Kyra was all over the place. She had her floaties on and was all over the pool. Their neighborhood pool is really neat because it's very shallow on one end (like 1-2 ft.) and slants slowly to get deeper. We'll be meeting some friends in Lakeway tomorrow, so we are going again! Kyra is so excited. This afternoon, both girls crashed hard on the way home. I love wearing them out! ;)

Then I get home and check the mail and my new Body Flow and Body Step releases have arrived! I swear it's like Christmas when those things arrive! So I have my work cut out for me within the next two months. I've never learned two releases simultaneously. It will be interesting.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow. Maeve looks so grown up!