Friday, June 23, 2006

Weather forecasts.....

I visited the National Weather Service page a whopping 3 times today and all 3 times, the forecast had changed. It went from a 20% chance of rain to a 40% chance of rain and then back down to a 20% chance of rain for tomorrow. Idiots. Every notice how they cover their asses by always throwing in a 20% chance of rain? They predict the weather like I predict Maeve's poopy diapers! LOL!

Yesterday there was a 20% chance of rain and at 4pm, the skies opened and it poured.

I seriously need to stop blogging about the rain. I'm starting to sound like dear ol Jen! (kidding!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Susan, I'm sitting here praying that it'll pass before the party. I bet it clears up around noon or so. You still have time! We didn't last weekend at this time. :( Why does it always rain on Saturdays? *sigh*