Monday, June 19, 2006

Uh, thanks?


The phone to the right is what Richard came home with today. He got it from someone that posted on Craig's list, so it's used. It's a Motorola Sliver L6. Whatever that means! LOL! And yes, it's pink (or salmon if you want to be technically correct). It's pretty and has a lot of bells and whistles that my previous phone didn't have. But, a few things bother me.

1.) My lovely husband has played with this thing more than I have today and therefore I know NOTHING about it. I don't know how to turn it on and off. I don't know how to scroll to find the people that I want to call. I couldn't find "silent mode" when we went into the library today, so I left it in the car. Ugh.

2.) When Richard put my SIM card into the new phone, I lost some names and numbers. Great. One of the numbers was his mom's cell phone number. Who knows what else is gone.

3.) Richard sets the ringtone to a song that he thinks I'd like to hear. WTF? Dude, that's a song that YOU want to hear! Not me!

4.) Since this phone is "so badass", it better have some awesome reception. That last phone sucked. I'm tired of people saying, "You're breaking up." I'm HOME for goodness sakes! I don't live out in the boonies either!

5.) How the eff do you charge this thing? I'm almost positive that the other chargers won't work on this phone. And what about a car charger? I bet that's nonexistent too.

Lord, he can never leave good enough alone. I'd let him have it and take my old one back, but this one is pink and there's no way he'd take a pink phone! LOL!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Marquel.com has phone chargers for all models FOR CHEAP! if you need to order one. My dad uses them alot and when Kevin and I got new phones in November I ordered us each one. It cost less than the "deal" the store always tries to sell you and less than if you went back and bought it separate at a later date.

Kim said...

There's a charger here. It looks NOTHING like the other ones though. :(

Why can't chargers be universal? I swear that Richard changes phones like I change my underwear and every freakin time we have to get new chargers. Ugh.

Richard and I got into an argument over the phone because nobody can hear me on it. I NEED an antenna booster, but Richard is too lazy to get me one. *sigh*

Lynda said...

I hope it works out for you. That is one thing I would get from a dealer. At least then I can bring it back.

Jen said...

Surely somebody on Craig's List is hawking an antenna booster...