Friday, September 22, 2006

Aches and pains....

I know that I said in the last post that I was going to work out today, but screw it. I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I'm so tired and my BONES hurt. They truly ache. I think it's more than not stretching after I worked out yesterday. Does anyone feel achey when the weather changes? I wonder if it's pre-arthritis or something (which my sister gets). My dad broke both of his legs while in the Army and he said that he always feels horrible when the weather is about to change. He aches all over.

There is a front and supposedly some rain on the way. It's going to be rather chilly in the mornings next week too. Kyra will be thrilled. She loves wearing her light jacket to school (weird kid).

2 comments:

Deb said...

Kim, I don't know about you, but lately, with the weather change, my muscles, back, knees, every single part of me hurts. Yesterday, I went to the gym to finally work out, and now I feel like a sack of potatoes!

Feel better and enjoy your weekend!

Jen said...

Fronts kill me. The muscles in my upper back seize up and I get a headache that last for days- it starts as soon as there is a front building and it tortures me until the day it actually arrives and pours down rain. Then the pain goes away. I find it really odd how pressure building in the atmosphere causes it to build in me, too! All of the ibuprofen or codeine pills in the WORLD do not make that go away. It has to rain, or blow itself out.

I have had injuries that warned me when the weather was going to change. After they completely healed and ceased troubling me, though, I couldn't rely on that, anymore. One year I was sick with a really high fever- so high it made my hands ache. After that, for a while, anytime I had a fever, I knew it because my hands would hurt.

My ankle has been complaining for two weeks- now I know why. The weather here yesterday and today is NUTS!

I had a knee injury 8 years ago that would ache every time the weather was about to change. That only lasted for 2 years...it doesn't bother me anymore.