Friday, September 29, 2006

Call me crazy......

I just realized that today is the end of the 1st 6 weeks of school. That means next week are report cards. OMG! Have 6 weeks really gone by?

Even though I know Kyra is doing well, I'm still nervous about that damn report card coming next week. It's almost as if I'm getting one myself! LOL! We attended Open House last night and Kyra's teacher was raving about her journal (she loves the pictures she draws) and going on and on about how smart she is. Kyra adores her teacher and though I had my doubts in the beginning, I'm so glad that Kyra got her for a teacher. I think her teacher's personality really blends well with Kyra's.

I sincerely hope that I get a good report because the following week I have my first parent/teacher conference! I remember my mom doing that for Lisa and I. Seems like yesterday.....

Damn I'm old.

No comments: