Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy Friday?

It's going to be a loooooong day. I went to bed late. Then Maeve was wailing at 4am. So I got up and rocked her and put her back to sleep. Then I couldn't go back to sleep. Ugh. So I've been up since then. Up until she woke up, I slept pretty good. I just hope that I make it through today. I don't plan on napping. I want to do Body Flow outside in Richard's shop. My legs are so incredibly sore today. They ache. I ran yesterday (4 miles). I didn't really stretch a lot afterwards, so that could be why they hurt. I'm hoping that doing Flow will alleviate some of that today.

I think that we are laying low this weekend (what's new? LOL!). Richard is off. I'll take the girls to church and I'll take Kyra to Sunday school on Sunday. I think Richard might be going fishing that morning. Plus it's supposed to rain (YAY!)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: