Friday, September 22, 2006

More randomness....

-Maeve has her first "boo boo". It's a big bruise on her forehead. She looks like she's been to church on Ash Wednesday! LOL!

-I'm kind of bummed that Shanna Moakler got booted off of "Dancing With The Stars". I didn't think she was that bad at all. Jerry Springer needs to go. I think people voted for him because he's "Jerry Springer" and he probably got some sympathy votes because his partner was injured. Oh and is Mario Lopez gay? Just curious. Joey Laurence's veins in his forehead bother me. I don't know if they always bulge out like that or if they did because he was so freakin excited. This week was definitely better than last week. I still DVR the shows and watch them later. I don't have 3 hours in my schedule right now to sit there and waste. ;)

-My house looks like a tornado ripped through it right now. No use in cleaning it up till the kids are in bed. That takes up half of my freakin night anyway. Ugh. I never get a break.

-I'm going to post soon about the differences between Kyra as a 17 month old (that I can remember) and Maeve as a 17 month old. These two are NOTHING alike. Let's just say that I have my work cut out for me right now. *sigh*

-Still no fish for the damn aquarium. There's rocks, water, plants....but no fish. Richard is waiting for something to be shipped before putting them in. Apparently that "something" won't be here till Wednesday. Kyra thinks that she and her daddy will be buying fish for the aquarium this weekend. Richard said that he'll have to go out and buy at least one. Dude, next time don't make promises that you can't keep!

-Kyra astounded me tonight by explaining to me what a trapezoid is. WTF? Where is she learning all of this stuff?

-I have officially entered the wonderful world of Les Mills choreography again. Yep, already.

-I'm so damn tired all of the time. I think I need to get on some vitamins again. My prenatal ones ran out a while back. I stayed on them till after I weaned Maeve. I need something....and it ain't Red Bull either. ;)

-I seriously contemplated making Richard stop for Starbucks this week. I don't know why. I guess I am just in the mood. Then I saw how much carbs and sugar are in some of their lattes. Forget it.

-Kyra (and most importantly I) made it through another week of school. She wants to attend the "No Tardy Party" next month, so we shall be "on the ball". Not that we've been late or anything. I set TWO alarms in the mornings to make damn sure I get up.

-Maeve continues to amaze me with her vocabulary. She's saying new words daily.

-On Wednesday, Mr. Hot UPS Man delivered a package. Richard and I were sitting on the sofa. He left it at the side door again (Bless him). Mia went nuts as usual. I didn't see much of his face this time because he had some shades on. Upon seeing him leave, Richard said, "Yeah, I can see why you think he's hot." See?! I told you!

-All of this rain "hype" this weekend better in fact turn into at least a drop or two. I loved the rain last weekend. We need more of it.

-One of my good friends text messaged me today from Budapest, Hungary. Oh how I wish I were there! Instead I'm dealing with two children who can't get enough of the damn refrigerator. You would think I'm starving those two!

That's all I got. I'm out!

1 comment:

Jen said...

-I don't think it was fair of Shanna to get voted off, either.

-I wonder that about Mario, too, because of his voice...I just dont' get it...

-Joey is disappointing me. I can't take the bald head...his brother is hotter, anyway...

- What's Maeve saying now? Gomer says "Pampy is coming to see me today in his big truck." manipulative kid..

- I started taking B-vitamins again. I used to take them all the time, but quit to save $; when I read they were a diuretic, it made me realize that THAT's probably why I've been retaining water monthly. It just so happens to coincide with when I quit taking them. So I got some more. And then they increased how much I was teaching and I was glad. Now I'm bloat free, thinner AND not tired. I think it's a fair trade for $3/bottle.

- At least you have somebody hot to look at.

- I'm reading trashy novels all weekend. I'm glad they're fiction because they make me wish I was single and dating agian.

Oh, books for you to read:

Sarah Mlynowski: Milkrun and Fishbowl. Both made me laugh aloud constantly. And they're easy reads.

Ummm...Maneater very, very funny.

I'll think of more later.