Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm all for water conservation, but......

My husband is so funny. I guess he and the neighbor were sharing stories about how to keep the yard green last night. So the neighbor guy told Richard that for a while, he was telling his wife not to drain the bath water that the kids had bathed in. He put it in buckets and dumped it in the yard! OMG! LOL! Richard was ticked that he didn't come up with that idea first! You see, Richard is known as the "gypsy king" around here and if there's a easy way out, then he'll find it. He wheels and deals like nobody that I've ever known. He knows a good buy when he sees one. He loves garage sales. I guess this is why I've grown to love my consignment shop so much. I get all giddy when I get something for cheap. At least I know now who I got it from. ;)

1 comment:

Jen said...

My parents used to do that, with a hose, siphoning the water out the back window...technically it's "grey" water and you're not supposed to, but...looks like alot of people do.