Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Another weird thing about me.....

I'm very much a morning person. A lot of people aren't. But I am. I have trouble getting up at first, but once I'm up, I'm ready to go. It's been quite an adjustment getting up a little after 6 now that Kyra's in Kindy, but I'm actually beginning to like it. I get Kyra dressed in her room and do her hair. We chat. It's kind of like our own little time. On Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, I take her to school by myself since Richard is off. I look forward to walking alone with her and saying goodbye.

I also like to work out in the mornings. I want to get it over and done with. I don't like waiting till the end of the day to work out. I never have. I'd much rather take/teach a morning class. I also run a few times a week in the morning. Since I take Maeve in the jogger, I prefer to do it earlier since it's much cooler.

Everything is just fresh and new in the morning. The air is cool. It's quieter. You just take notice of so many things.

I always knew that I would be a morning person when we would get a head start for vacations at like 3 in the morning. My mom and sister would be crashed in the backseat and I would be in the front seat navigating with my dad.

In fact, it's now 9:00 and I'm ready to go to bed. So I'm definitely not a night owl. ;)

No comments: