Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pray for me....

This afternoon, I'm watching a 9 month old in addition to my rambunctious 16 month old. This ought to be interesting. Granted, the 9 month old is an absolute sweetheart. It's my 16 month old that I'm quite worried about. She has a tendency to be quite a bully at times. Probably right about the time I get the hang of things, my moody and dramatic 5 year old will arrive home. Ugh.

I'll update after I've come off of the booze and the pills (I'm kidding!).

4 comments:

Jen said...

Good lord- what made you agree to that?

Let me know if I need to make an emergency margarita run in your direction.

Jen said...

*taps on monitor* Hellooooo? Kim? are you still alive?

Kim said...

I'm here. I didn't end up keeping her today. Instead she stayed at home with her daddy. Kyra was bummed that there wasn't another baby here after school. LOL!

She's the baby of one of my best friends, Anna. I'm sure I'll have the opportunity to keep her again soon.

Jen said...

Awwww... I'm sorry Kyra was so bummed. I'm sure you were, too. I bet you'd have loved keeping Anna's baby and she would have been no trouble. I know you were secretly looking forward to it ;)