Sunday, September 17, 2006

Yeah, thanks a lot dad....

My dad came for a visit today. He bought Halloween goodies (already?) for the girls. He bought a packet of Halloween balloons and is blowing them up one at a time. Maeve is big a typical toddler yet again and running around screaming if Kyra doesn't give her a balloon. She then starts hitting Kyra. Ugh. Poor Kyra.

This kid has a temper that I've never witnessed before. And I've been around a heck of a lot of kids throughout my life. Seems like some kind of cruel joke that my kid is the worst that I've seen yet. *sigh* Yeah, that cute little face and those gorgeous blue eyes are all a front. Deep down, she's a maniac! LOL!

1 comment:

Kim said...

LOL! I know! I can't wait till I'm one someday! ;) I'm going to spoil my grandkids rotten and totally pi$$ Kyra and Maeve off!