Monday, September 04, 2006

It's that time of year again.....

I start to see black and orange. I start to see costumes and oodles of scary things. Kyra comes up with ideas.....some questions even. Yes, Halloween is just around the corner and I don't like it one bit.

I cringed when we went to Walmart on Saturday. They have all of their stuff out and Kyra wants to walk through the aisles and pick out a costume. I told her that we still have plenty of time yet. I just wanted to get the heck out of there!

In case you missed why I don't like Halloween, let me refresh your memory.

Ugh. I hate this time of year. The worst part about it is that I'll be seeing it all for the next TWO MONTHS! :(

2 comments:

Jen said...

...and after that, they pull out the Christmas decorations...

Kim said...

Yeah, but Christmas doesn't bother me. It's just everything about Halloween that freaks me out. I'm such a grinch when it comes to Halloween. Richard was laughing at me last night. :(