Thursday, September 14, 2006

I can't believe I'm watching this....

This show is on and I'm bored, so I'm watching it. Ugh. What a trainwreck!

I really don't get the point of this show. First of all, you're a "has been" celebrity. Was your previous "job" not enough for you? Are you in the show just to gain publicity again? (This is my theory) If you win this show, do you want a record deal?

And they are singing DUETS! The celebrity singer is always going to sound better than they do!

I think it's all "for show". It looks like they want the show to be the next "Dancing With The Stars". Um, too little, too late. The "Skating With Celebrities" show was a flop. This one will be too.

BUT, if they'd let them have a few brews before the show to loosen up, then I'd totally watch that. Imagine the slurred songs and the stumbling on stage! LOL!

1 comment:

Emily said...

LOL!

I'd also TOTALLY watch Drunken Duets.

You ought suggest that to FOX...

;)