Friday, November 18, 2005

Do your flippin job!

A month ago, I called my OB office to let them know that I was running out of the samples of Zoloft that they had given me and they needed to fax over a script to the pharmacy. Weeks went by and I never called and checked to see if the script was there. I still had some samples left. Yesterday, I called the pharmacy to see if the script ever made it there. Nope, it didn't. So, I call the OB office and they say, "We'll fax it right over right now." So today I call the pharmacy and guess what? They *still* have NOTHING.

Is it that damn hard to do your job? All it takes is a freakin fax machine! Two seconds! Ugh. I hate calling the doctor's office and gently reminding them that it's not over there. That's not my job. I don't get paid for being the 3rd party. Ugh.

I'm waiting till 2:00 when they re-open after lunch and then I'm letting them have it!

No comments: