Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Risky Business....

Tom Cruise makes me sick. I really can't believe that I ever had a crush on the guy. He's a creep and a weirdo.

His latest purchase is a sonogram machine so that he can view his baby with Katie Holmes at any time that he pleases. Someone needs to tell Tom that too many sonograms can be harmful to the baby. Word on the street is that when she gives birth, he's going to "donate" it to a hospital. Yeah right. You'll just keep it for your next "alien" kid.

Then he said in an interview that Katie doesn't have to be "silent" during the birth, but just "quiet". Yeah like that's any better. I really hope that Katie poops all over him during the delivery and squeezes the shit out of his balls to help cope with the pain. He said that he just wants things to be "comfortable" for her. Uh huh. Take the girl to a hospital and let her have an epidural and then she might be comfortable. Poor girl. She has no idea what she's in for.

Oh, and now he's saying that they won't marry till at least summer or fall of next year because Katie wants to have the "fairytale wedding" without having to wear a maternity wedding dress. I guess that this is a good thing because hopefully by then Katie will have come to her senses and realize what a moron this dude is. I know that her Catholic parents must be so disappointed, but at least there are no strings attached (well except for a little alien).

And all of these Scientology creeps that have to "chaperone" Katie 24/7 are getting on my nerves. Leave the poor girl alone and at least allow her to get photographed solo.

I have 3 words for her: "RUN Katie RUN!"

3 comments:

Jen said...

That girl has to be just as messed up in the head to endure all of this. Now we know why Nicole left him. There's always a "reason" when breakups happen.

What a sick nightmare. I never liked the guy- or his movies.

Kim said...

I know. I REALLY want to feel sorry for Katie, but then again she's the one that got herself into this mess. Oh, she'll have regrets one day. It'll never last.

Lynda said...

I wonder about the rumors that he is sterile. Apparently, that was one of the reasons for his divorce to Nicole. She was pregnant, and he couldn't have kids.

I have never liked him though. His movies are ok. I never saw what other girls saw in him. His nose seemed to big to me too.