Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What a waste of money.....

Starpulse reported that Britney Spears new son, Sean Preston, is to play the baby Jesus in his very own nativity scene this Christmas. The pop princess and husband Kevin Federline have transformed his bedroom into the nativity setting in celebration of his first festive holiday. The beautiful singer has splashed out on the lavish decorations that include six waxwork models and several life-size toy donkeys and cattle.

The 23-year-old singer is so excited about her first Christmas as a mom she has even bought a cherrywood style manger for her baby. A source close to the star is quoted by Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "It cost an absolute fortune. But at least she didn't have to buy a baby Jesus - because Sean is playing the part."

3 comments:

Jen said...

Damn, didn't that girl already run out of money several times? She's the female version of Michael Jackson.

It cracks me up that the tabloids refer to her kid as "SPF". I realize there are millions of people in the world with those same initials, but I still find it funny that his initials are the abbreviation for sunscreen. They should have named him something so that his initials would be "CONDOM".

Kim said...

LOL! For a while there, they were saying that his name was Preston Michael Spears. Look at what those initials are! SPF is better than PMS!

Maeve's initials are MES. I have a feeling that she'll live up to those initials! *sigh*

Lynda said...

Maybe it is just me, but when I saw the baby pictures, I didn't think her son was that cute.

My nephew is cuter, imho. And I am not bias. Oh no!