Monday, November 28, 2005

Favorite Things....

I've slowly but surely have become addicted to Body Step. I try to make classes on Mondays and Tuesdays when Richard is off and can keep Maeve. On Mondays, Kyra goes with me and on Tuesdays, I drop her off at school and then head to the gym. My goal in 2006 is to get certified so *I* can teach it. I swore that I'd stay away from the step for a while, but that never works. ;) I've been a stepper for years and really missed it after Maeve was born. It's nice to know that I can go back and teach it one day. Until then, I'll just take a lot of classes and keep teaching Flow.

I've gotten hooked on "Guiding Light" again. It's a soap opera that I've been watching on and off for years. Thanks to my mom, I always go back to it. She used to watch it when we were little kiddos. So I know all of the characters. Somehow I feel close to her when I watch it. It's weird.

Plus maybe this time of year just always brings back a ton of memories. I really do miss my loved ones during the holiday season. I also miss old friends that I've lost contact with and those that I don't hear from often enough (you know who you are). If I could just reconnect with just one person, it would totally make me happy.

Kyra has been so funny lately. I need to post some "Kyraisms" soon.

No comments: