Monday, November 21, 2005

Something in the water....

Babies everywhere! It seems like I have a ton of friends and family members that have recently had babies or are expecting! WOW!
-My friend Krishna and her husband Richard had a little girl, Avery, in the beginning of October.
-My friend Anna is due with a little girl around Christmas. She and Jeff are naming her Jocelyn (I think). ;)
-My friend Emily is due in mid-January with a boy. She and Kent are naming him Timothy (again, I think).
-My cousins Roxie and Darren are due at the beginning of February and it's a surprise!
-AND today I found out that my cousin Megan and my cousin-to-be Mike are expecting as well! I'm so excited!

Do I know you? Chances are you could be pregnant next! LOL! ;)

1 comment:

Jen said...

GAH! KEEP IT AWAY FROM ME!

That's neat about Megan, though...wow!

Don't forget to include yourself in that list. And you can add Gomer and my friends Cheri, and Ashlee (since you know me and I know them) if you really want to make a point.

I felt the way you do last year, when: Jessica had Gomer, my friend Alex had Jayden, Cheri had just had Anjali, you were pregnant...