Monday, November 14, 2005

Reasons to be happy.....

Things are going pretty well this week thus far. I just don't want to jinx it. I'm happy because:

-Maeve is FINALLY over her cold (flippin doctors' offices).

-I get to go to my favorite step class in the morning.

-We are getting lots of company this week! Anna is coming over tomorrow, Jen is coming on Saturday and my dad is coming on Sunday! WOOOHOOO!

-I'm slowly, but surely getting all of my Christmas shopping done online.

-We aren't going anywhere for Thanksgiving. I could be bummed, but I'm not. I would dread packing for 2 kids and travelling by myself with them (Richard has to work). So, we'll just hang out here and watch the parades that morning.

-Kyra started singing the jingle to the local radio station (KVET) this morning. Clearly, we listen to too much radio in the car. But it was funny to hear her singing!

-Richard is pretty close to winning the football pool tonight. Come on $70! Mama needs a night out on the town!

-A COLD FRONT is coming in the morning! It will FINALLY feel like Fall around here!

No comments: