Thursday, November 17, 2005

This n' that....

Richard came home from work with a large peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks just for little ol me. Awww....he was thinking of me on this cold morning. I almost didn't want to drink it because the scale HAS NOT been nice lately. But, I drank it anyway and thanked him for it.

Maeve now knows what to do to get mommy's attention. She "fake" coughs or she'll start panting like a dog. It's annoying, but pretty darn cute too. My little drama queen.

I'm really wondering why dogs sleep all the time. Jen, do you know? I swear that Mia sleeps 23 out of the 24 hours in a day. She's a lazy a$$ dog.

I went to the doctor today to have him check my ears. One has been throbbing from time to time. Turns out that the ear is fine. I am having bad sinus troubles right now. He wanted to prescribe me something, but stopped dead in his tracks when I told him that I was breastfeeding. I told him that as long as it wasn't an ear infection that I could put up with it. He also commended me on losing a lot of weight since the last time I was there. Um, newsflash: I HAD A BABY! I honestly think that he thought that my pregnancy weight was my pre-pregnancy weight and that I lost from there. Yeah right. Dude, I have a loooooong way to go.

This chick on the Food Network is massaging a turkey and she looks like she's enjoying it a little too much. Ewwwwwwww!

I think I have found someone that has more of a leash on Richard than I do. Her name is Kyra.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I almost emailed you about the MM thing but I figured you'd hear it soon enough. So, have you seen the Stetson Black campaign yet? That stuff smell ssoooooo good!

That Britney stuff is craaazy! I saw them on a tabloid cover the other day and I wondered what the new scoop was. How 'bout that..scheming from the get-go.