Sunday, November 27, 2005

We are sooooo screwed......

I keep telling Richard that we are screwed. Maeve is now getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. I'm pretty sure that she'll be crawling by Christmas. Right now, she gets up on her hands and knees and scoots backwards. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she learns to move forward. I told Kyra to get ready to hide her stuff! LOL!

Maeve also has a temper like none I've ever seen. Scratch that. I do know someone who has a temper like that. His name is Richard. She definitely takes after daddy and will probably give us more than a few gray hairs over the years. She does not want to be still. She wiggles at changing time and doesn't want to be put down anywhere. Her favorite position is when we hold her so she can stand. She's all smiles and laughter then! I just wish I could remember if Kyra was the same way when she was this age. I'm trying not to worry about it, but you have to wonder if this is your "wild kid" or if it's just a stage.

Oh the joys of parenthood!

1 comment:

Jen said...

ACK!