Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Real World Austin update.....

So I watched the Reunion Special tonight on MTV. Some things have changed and some not so much. First of all, they are still at odds with each other....possible more than ever. It got really ugly at some points.

It seems like they still all hate Lacey. Lacey is still with her boyfriend and at one point Nehemiah made a rude comment about him being "in a wheelchair". Very uncalled for.

Rachel is still with her boyfriend too. She looked like she's gained a little weight since the show.

Wes and Johanna are now boyfriend/girlfriend. That was a shocker. She didn't want to have anything to do with him on the show.

And the night before the special was taped in a "oh so convenient" manner, Danny proposed to Melinda in New York on a carriage ride and MTV got it all on tape. I *think* the jeweler even donated the ring for publicity on the show. I'm happy for them, but that's so cheesy! Come on! I guess they have no desire to leave the cameras behind. I'm sure they will get married on TV as well. Ugh.

Nehemiah and Danny REALLY got into it at the end. It was "bleep" after "bleep". More than anything, I think it's just this bitter jealousy that Nehemiah has toward everyone else on the show. His "woe is me" attitude was getting on my nerves.

So, there you have it. They are showing the "shit that you never saw" next week, so I'll be tuning in for that. I wonder what the "Real World You Never Saw" DVD will be like. I'm contemplating buying it just to see if they put the gym on it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Interesting. Sounds like the worst Real World thus far! They definitely would have had better material if they'd used the gym stuff.