Sunday, November 06, 2005

*sigh*

-There's a house in our neighborhood fully decorated with Christmas lights. *sigh*

-Maeve is congested and I hate seeing my baby so miserable. *sigh*

-I went to a baby shower today and there was a lady there talking about how she just bought her daughter her 1st bra. *sigh* I'm so not ready for those days.

-Um, it's 80 degrees in early November. *sigh* Where is Fall?

-I'm really hooked on "Grey's Anatomy". Sundays are usually pretty busy around here though and Richard doesn't like to watch it. *sigh* I wish it were on on Wednesdays when he's at work.

-I told Kyra that I want to be a Grandma one day. She got really upset and told me that she "doesn't want me to be a Grandma because then I won't be her Mommy." *sigh* She really doesn't quite understand that concept yet. I'll always be her Mommy. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

It's too soon for Christmas lights. All of the major shopping centers here have put up their decorations, though. At least the mall isn't packed yet. I was driving in that area today- empty, empty parking lots...

Oh, dear...the first bra thing...I don't want to do that, either. When it was me, I actually went around showing all my aunts, cousins and grandmas.