Monday, March 06, 2006

Busy week ahead.....

Gosh I have a lot to do this week. Today Kyra and I went to the gym and Richard took Maeve to Mona's so that he could get a few errands done. Kyra and I had a nice quiet lunch and then we went to the library. The other two still aren't back yet, so it's nice and quiet and around here.

Tomorrow I'll work out after I take Kyra to school and then I'm getting my hair cut at noon. When I pick Kyra up from school at 2, I'll have Mia with me because we are going to take her to the vet on the way back home. She's due for her annual exam and shots.

Wednesday I have to teach Flow and then I will come home and immerse myself in baking cupcakes. Kyra is the "Star Student" at school this week and she's been talking about taking chocolate cupcakes to school for ages. On Thursday, she'll get up in front of the class and talk about herself and show the class pictures of herself and then they'll all feast on cupcakes! LOL!

Friday will be "packing day" because we are leaving on Saturday to go to Victoria and will not be returning till Monday. The fun doesn't end there. My birthday is next Tuesday. I'm taking a day for myself. I'll work out in the morning and then I'm getting my hour and a half massage in the afternoon. Maybe we'll venture out to eat in the evening. I really want to make it special for myself this year!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, you'll be busy this week!

Good luck!