Thursday, March 09, 2006

Da da da da da......

This is all I hear all day long *sigh* Maeve calls everything "da". She points to something and it's "da". She sees the dog and she's "da". Tonight Kyra was talking to her while she was in the bathtub and Kyra says, "It's Ky-ra". She kept repeating her name over and over again in hopes that Maeve would say her name. It was so cute. Maeve's favorite place to babble is in her crib. She's there right now. She stands up in her crib and sits down and keeps babbling. Before you know it, it's quiet. The kid has babbled herself to sleep. I'm so thankful that she really likes her crib and that it's not an unhappy place for her. Shoot sometimes I cannot get her to calm down and she'll fuss until I put her in her crib! No kidding! Strange child. I think because I still let her sleep with the heartbeat bear and I have her soft music playing, it's a familiar environment to her and therefore she's not scared.

I do however understand that this child is going to be quite vocal. She lets everyone know that she's in the room! LOL! ;)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I was trying to find that song "Da Da Da" from Biodome to link for you, because that's what I thought of when I read your post. I can't find it, though.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.