Monday, March 27, 2006

O.M.G.

So Maeve was rather fussy this afternoon and since I had been gone till about 2:00, all she wanted was mommy. We nursed and cuddled and then she played with Kyra. This evening she was almost at her breaking point and it was obvious that she wanted a bath and a boob. Kyra took note and lifted up her shirt and said, "I'll give you my boobie, Maeve!" Richard and I looked at each other and burst into laughter. Kyra wasn't kidding either. That's what was so funny about it.

I guess she *really* missed her sister while she was away for the weekend! LOL! ;)

4 comments:

Jen said...

It's a good thing you guys don't have kittens. My mom STILL tells the story of when the neighbors called to tell her how cute I looked sitting out in the front yard trying to nurse a kitten I'd stuffed up my shirt.

Kim said...

LMAO! OMG Jen, that's hilarious!

I *still* wish men could nurse. ;)

Lynda said...

lol. One day she will learn it doesn't work that way!

Jen said...

Men can nurse if they want to. I read a study along time ago about lactating male bats. If you give a man enough doses of hormones, they can lactate and share in the nursing...good luck getting a man to WANT to do that, though.