Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Long time, no blog....

Yes, I'm still here! We survived a long weekend in Victoria. We left on Saturday and came back on Monday. It was good to get away, but I'm so glad to be home. I hate traveling with a 10 month old. You have to drag half of your house along and she's not exactly happy strapped in a car seat for 2 hours. Ugh.

Yesterday was my birthday. Yeah, I'm 29 and holding. LOL! It was such a great day. I went to work out and then went to Target ALONE. I came home, ate lunch, and went for my hour and a half massage! It was HEAVEN! Unfortunately, time went by too fast. I need to go have another one soon! It felt really good to have a day of pampering and I've decided to ask for a massage for all of the holidays out of the year! LOL! To all of you that send cards, emails, or even called me, THANK YOU! I felt so loved. :)

Then last night we got a visit from John, Julie, William, Kalyn, and Nadia (cousins from Brenham). They were on their way to San Antonio and wanted to stop by. The kids played and had a ball. Even the babies babbled to one another. It was so cute. Pics to come soon.

We are resting for the remainder of the week. Kyra has a birthday party to attend tomorrow afternoon and Richard has to work all weekend, but that's it. As for me, I'll be learning my Body Step and Body Flow. It's almost time for another round of launches (can you believe that?).

Maeve has been playing in her crib for an hour now and still isn't asleep. I hear her in there just yacking away. Crazy kid. She's not been happy anywhere else today.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Happy birthday!!

Calem likes to play in his crib too.