Friday, March 24, 2006

My backwards kid....

Conversation this morning:

Me: "Kyra, you put your jeans on backwards. Take them off and put them on the right way."

About 30 minutes pass by. I see her again and notice that he jeans are still on backwards.

Me: "Kyra, I thought I told you to put your jeans on the right way."

Kyra: "But I want the hearts in the front because I like to look at them."

Alrighty then.

Wouldn't it bother her having her jeans on backwards? I cringe at the very thought. Ugh.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Mom and I used to argue about socks that way. Those socks that have the logo, graphic or whatever cute thing only on one side- she would insist that it goes to the outside of your leg, where other people can see it. I wanted it on the inside ankle so I could pick up my foot and look at it.

Kim said...

Jen, that's so funny! I always wanted the logo on the outside though!

Kim said...

I know Audrey! I should have! Things like that make for great blackmail material in the years to come. ;)