Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen....

13 celebrities that I wish would fall off the face of the earth....

1.) Lindsay Lohan- I do not understand this girl's popularity at all. She's ugly. And the latest comment from her was that she wouldn't mind having a quickie wedding in Vegas like Britney Spears did "just to see what marriage is like." Idiot.

2.) Tom Cruise- Every time I think about how much I liked "Top Gun" I cringe. This guy is a wackjob. He's a control freak and I refuse to go see another movie with him in it. He really gives me the creeps.

3.) Tara Reid- I know she was in the "American Pie" movies, but now she's making a living as the "professional party girl". She was on a local radio station a few months ago and swore that there's more to her than partying. Yeah, and I'm Mother Teresa.

4.) Michael Jackson- This guy has got serious issues and never will redeem himself with a music career, so why not put him out of his misery? Any dude that takes away children from their mother and names them Prince Michael, Princess Michael, and Blankie should have his sanity questioned.

5.) Paris(ite) Hilton- I'm sick of hearing about her. Go away!

6.) Kevin Federline- No comment.

7.) Star Jones- This woman is the most vain person on the planet. She got sponsors to donate free stuff for her wedding (like she's freakin broke!). She's lost all of this weight by "exercising" (*coughstomachstapledcough*) and has written a book about her love affair with her gay husband. I heard that she wants to have another wedding since she's lost even more weight. WTF? Get over yourself already! I really hope that she gains some of her weight back. She's starting to look like a tarantula with those beety eyes.

8.) Joan Rivers- Pretty soon all of that plastic is going to melt out in the sun. You're OLD lady!

9.) Nicole Ritchie- If this girl gets any skinnier, she'll just blow away. So out of all 13 candidates, this one could be the first to go.

10.) Gilbert Gottfried- Kyra watches "Cyberchase" and he's the voice of the bird on that show. His voice is annoying. I used to wonder if he just makes his voice sound like that. Now I'm starting to believe that he really talks like that. And I hate the way his face scrunches up when he talks. He's just ugly.

11.) Jessica Simpson- This girl has just ruined her squeaky clean image over the years. She's starting to look more and more trashy. Dumb things come out of her mouth and I just don't know what she's going to do now that she doesn't have a husband. Oh wait, she'll just run off to daddy. He'll take care of her. ;)

12.) Ashlee Simpson- While Jessica can sing, this girl has ZERO talent. Hey Jen, here's another candidate for "The Surreal Life". I see it in her not-so-distant future.

13.) Penelope Cruz- Why you ask? So Matthew McConaughey can be MINE! ALL MINE! Mwhahahahahaha!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, don't remind me! This post makes my head ache!

I can't wait for the new single by PINK to come out soon- she parodies all those stupid girls! Can't wait! can't wait! Imagine the uproar!

Lynda said...

What about Britney? I thought Matthew broke up with Penelope?

Kim said...

Hey Lynda, I didn't add Britney to the list because of her entertainment value. I am sick and twisted in that I enjoy reading all of the stupid things that she does! LOL!