Saturday, March 04, 2006

A definite improvement....

Today was so much better than yesterday! Maeve was up twice last night, but slept till 7 this morning. I slept good as well. It's amazing how much I've dreamt this week. I think since she's sleeping better at night, I do too and therefore I enter a much deeper sleep.

Anywho, during her morning nap, I went outside and practiced my Body Step. I now know tracks 1, 2, and 4. YAY! I'm going to keep practicing this week and learn more. I'm on my way to start team teaching a bit and then hopefully I'll be ready to film my video within another month or so. I'm very excited to get the green light to teach.

During Maeve's afternoon nap, I showered and got things ready because I decided that we were going to church tonight. We went at 5 in Austin and met Melissa, Dean, and Jake there. Afterwards, we went out to eat and then Melissa asked if Kyra wanted to spend the night. It's a good thing that I packed a bag for her just in case. I told Kyra that she was spending the night at Jake's and she got all excited. I didn't even have to tell her twice. She never gets nervous or scared about staying with someone. She loves it. I'm glad. So, Maeve and I came home and I gave her a bath and she's now in her crib "talking" herself to sleep. I have to sub a Body Flow class at 11:30 tomorrow, so I'll go pick up Kyra after that.

So, it was a better day. Maeve is still really clingy, but since she's crawling, she just follows me all over the house. ;)

No comments: