Friday, March 10, 2006

Go away!


So Maeve is finally sleeping when the doorbell rings....not once, but twice. Thank God I had the door to our bedroom closed and Mia barked in there while Maeve stayed asleep. I did answer the door and this girl went on and on....trying to sell me a Kirby vacuum cleaner. I told her that I have someone clean my carpets every 6 months and I totally trust this man and then she says, "But how fast do they dry?" Why that's none of your damn business. Then she asked what area in my home gets the most traffic and asked if she could see it. WTF? I then told her that I was totally ticked off that she even came to my door because I have a baby that's sleeping, so she then left in a hurry. Ugh.

I'm getting me a damn sign this weekend. They are at Office Depot, so I'm sending my dad to get one today for me. He was happy to oblige. He hates door to door salespeople too!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Once they get in your home, they stay for 3 hours.

Unless they come at 8:30 in the evening, like the Kirby Mafia did for me. They couldn't beat the $150 we pay for a Kirby and all accessories we got at a garage sale.

Lynda said...

Can your dad get me one of those signs also? lol.